Abby has been enjoying watching the first ever Monster High movie Ghouls Rule, and she has watched it over and over again. She was really excited to hear that the new DVD has 2 stories in it - Friday Night Frights and Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love.
Maybe because she's still young (and competitive!), she was much more interested (although she liked them both) in the skating competition than the Valentine's Day love story (which should be more relevant to her as she was born on that day).
Friday Night Frights tells the story of how Monster High skating team started to have both boys and girls in the team. It shows that sometimes breaking the tradition and be different is needed for success!
Did you know that Valentine's Day was created and named by Draculaura's former vampire lover Valentine to celebrate her birthday? And he's back in Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love to win Draculaura's heart!
I really love it that the girls sticked together and helped each other whenever one of them is in trouble, that's what friends are for! They don't even mind that each of them are so different from themselves, and accepted each other for who they are. Although just a children animation, us adults should learn from them! I hope that Abby will have a bunch of friends like them.
The Monster High Double Feature DVD will be out on Monday 21st January, 2013. Thanks to Mattel, I have 3 copies of the DVD to giveaway to 3 lucky readers! Simply read the following Terms and Conditions and follow the Rafflecopter instructions to enter.
Deadline: Sunday 3rd February, 2013 Midnight (where 12:01am is the 4th February)
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to the UK only
- It is mandatory to leave a blog comment to enter the giveaway. Please make sure that you are not leaving a comment as Anonymous, as I would not be able to check whether you've left a blog comment. If you have to comment as Anonymous, please add a means of ID on your comment I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries will not be counted.
- Please make sure that your email used to enter the rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- If you win through 'tweeting the giveaway' entry, your tweet url will be checked. Please make sure you have the correct url entered into the rafflecopter
- Winners will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly
- The winners will be announced by Wednesday 6th February, 2013 on here as well as Twitter. Unfortunately it will not be announced on Facebook as it's against Facebook rules. You will, however, receive an email from me if you are one of the winners.
- Winners will have to respond to my email by Friday 8th February 2013 noon, so that I can send your details over to the PR. If I haven't receive a response by then, I will have no choice but to choose another winner for the DVD.
- The DVD will be posted to the winners by the PR. I cannot be held responsible for missing prizes, but you can contact me for queries, and I'll try my best to help
Good Luck! x
Disclosure: We were sent a review disc to review; all opinions are honest and our own
This giveaway is also listed on: