*Note (26 February 2013): Please note that I'm in the middle of importing the previous blog comments to the new commenting system. All entries to this giveaway are still valid. Apologies for any inconveniences caused. Ang x
Just a few more weeks until Mothering Sunday, have you thought of how to spend the day with your mum? Or if you are a mum yourself, how would you like to spend the day? Until last year I was still quite confused with it as I was used to celebrating Mothers Day for my mum in May. I didn't feel that it was Mothers Day in March, and I didn't feel the celebration feeling in May either.
This year it has finally sunk in, it is Mothers Day in March, and I'm hoping that Abby will make me something special I can add to my keepsake box, after all, when they are older, they will probably just send me a card, like we do now! Sorry mum! We love and miss you every day, we are just not showing enough!
While I work on being a better daughter and hoping to have a lovely something from mine, Find Me A Gift has a gorgeous Pretty in Pink Bath Gift Set (worth £11.99) for one of my lucky reader, which you can use to treat yourself, or give it to your mum as an additional gift this Mothers Day. Simply follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter.
Deadline: Sunday 3rd March 2013 midnight (where 12:01am is Monday the 4th)
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to mainland UK only
- It is mandatory to leave a blog comment in the blog post to enter the giveaway. Please make sure that you are not leaving a comment as Anonymous, as I would not be able to check whether you've left a blog comment. If you have to comment as Anonymous, please add a means of ID on your comment I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries will not be counted.
- Please make sure that your email used to enter the rafflecopter(s) is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- If you win through 'tweeting the giveaway' entry, your tweet url will be checked. Please make sure you have the correct url entered into the rafflecopter
- Winner will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly
- Winner will be announced by Monday 4th March, 2013 on here as well as Twitter. Unfortunately it will not be announced on Facebook as it's against Facebook rules. You will, however, receive an email from me if you are the winner.
- Winner will have to respond to my email by Wednesday 7th February 2013 noon, so that I can send your details over to the PR as soon as. If I haven't receive a response by then, I will have no choice but to choose another winner for that prize. Normally I allow a week's time for response, but this will mean that the prize will not arrive in time for Mothers Day, so i hope that you can understand the need for the short responding time.
- The prize will be posted to the winner by the PR. I cannot be held responsible for missing prizes, but you can contact me for queries, and I'll try my best to help
Good Luck! x