Another giveaway for those who play MiniMonos.com - 5 x 1 month Gold Membership Cards!
If you haven't heard of MiniMonos ('Little Monkeys' in Spanish), it is an online virtual world game for children. They can create monkey avatars, make friends, decorate their tree houses, and play lots of fun and exciting games while learning about the environment and the World around them. It's a free to play game, but the membership provides additional things and contents for the children to use and play in the game.
To Enter: Simply follow the rafflecopter's instructions
Deadline: Tuesday 2nd April 2013 midnight (where 12:01am is Wednesday the 3rd)
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to the UK and N.Ireland only
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in the post's comment section to enter the giveaway. Please make sure that you are not leaving a comment as Anonymous, as I would not be able to check whether you've left a blog comment. If you have to comment as Anonymous, please add a means of ID on your comment I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries will not be counted.
- Please make sure that your email used to enter the rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- If you win through 'tweeting the giveaway' entry, your tweet url will be checked. Please make sure you have the correct url* entered into the rafflecopter
- Winners will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly
- Winners will be announced by Friday 5th April, 2013 on here as well as Twitter. Unfortunately it will not be announced on Facebook as it's against Facebook rules. You will, however, receive an email from me if you are the winner.
- Winners will have to respond to my email by Friday 12th April 2013 noon, so that I can send your details over to the PR as soon as. If I haven't receive a response by then, I will have no choice but to choose another winner for that prize.
- The prize will be posted to the winners by the PR. I cannot be held responsible for missing prizes, but you can contact me for queries, and I'll try my best to help
* To copy the Tweet URL: after you click on the Tweet button to publish the tweet, a window appears to say that you have tweeted successfully. On top of that little window is a blue link that says: see this on Twitter. Click this before the window closes, which will be done within seconds. You will be directed to the tweet on Twitter. Simply copy the address at the top of your browser.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good Luck! x