Were you with us when we were counting down to Moshi Monsters S9 launch date? Have you been on the #HuntforFurnando? It's not easy isn't it! I stood in ASDA for half an hour trying to feel for him through the blind packs haha!
Now I can't help you to hunt Furnando down, after all there is only 1,000 of him in the whole UK, however, I can help one of you to collect the rest of the series 9 figures! All you need to do is to enter the following Rafflecopter competition and answer the question correctly (you know I'm really nice and will never make things too difficult for you, so the answer is right here somewhere!). There are also additional easy entries for you to enter as usual!
Good luck! x
Deadline: Sunday 16th March 2014 midnight (where 12:01am is Monday)
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to the UK only
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in the post's comment section (Disqus) and to answer the question correctly. Please make sure that you are not leaving comment as Anonymous, as I would not be able to check whether you've left an answer. If you have to comment as Anonymous, or if your Disqus ID is different from your Rafflecopter entry name, please add a means of ID on your comment that I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries will not be counted.
- Please make sure that your email used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- Tweet url will be checked. Make sure you have the correct url entered into the Rafflecopter
- Winner will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly
- Winner will be announced by Wednesday 19th March 2014 on here, Twitter and Facebook.
- Winner will have to respond to my email by Tuesday 25th March, 2014 noon. If I haven't received a response by then, I will have no choice but to choose another winner for the prize.
- The prize will be posted by the PR. Unfortunately I cannot be held responsible for missing parcel, but if you have any enquiry do let me know and I'll try my best to help
- For a simple guide to Rafflecopter, please read Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide