Have you tried potty training before? And have you tried potty training in the middle of the night? Most parents including us don't potty train during the night. We have always kept a nappy on Abby instead even after she's finished day time potty training. We gradually introduce free nappy nights until there were no more wet nappies or accidents.
LumiPotti, the first night-light potty for day and night potty training, has a detachable night light attached to it. During the day, children can use it like any other potty, but at night, instead of taking a break from potty training, they can go straight to the potty with the guidance of the movement activated night light. I assume that this can be done when they start to wake up when they need to go of course.
But that's not all. As soon as they are potty trained and can start going to the bathroom themselves, you can detach the light light from the LumiPotti and let children keep that to help them with going to the bathroom on their own at night.
The LumiPotti, rrp £23.99 and comes in green and vanilla, certainly sounds like an innovative design! It has only just launched into the market and if you use the discount code DEF456 at checkout, you can get a 10% off the potty! This deal only last until 31st of March so if you are interested, do get it before! You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter for other fantastic offers and competitions.
On the other hand, you can also enter the following giveaway for a chance to win a LumiPotti in the colour of your choice! Simply enter the following Rafflecopter. Good luck! x
Deadline: Sunday 6th April 2014 midnight (where 12:01am is Monday)
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to the UK and N.Ireland only
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in the post's comment section (Disqus) and to "Like" LumiPotti's Facebook page to enter the giveaway. Please make sure that you are not leaving comment as Anonymous, as I would not be able to check whether you've left an answer. If you have to comment as Anonymous, or if your Disqus ID is different from your Rafflecopter entry name, please add a means of ID on your comment that I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries will not be counted.
- Please make sure that your email used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- Tweet url will be checked. Please make sure you have the correct url entered into the Rafflecopter
- Winner will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly
- Winner will be announced by Wednesday 9th April 2014 on here, Twitter and Facebook.
- Winner will have to respond to my email by Tuesday 15th April, 2014 noon. If I haven't receive a response by then, I will have no choice but to choose another winner for the prize.
- The prize will be posted by the PR. Unfortunately I cannot be held responsible for missing parcel, but if you have any enquiry do let me know and I'll try my best to help
- For a simple guide to Rafflecopter, please read Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide