Fab news for us and you too! Thanks to Blogs Up North, we will be going to this year's Foodies Festival at Tatton Park in Cheshire! As foodies who love to try food from different countries, it's a shame that we haven't been to a Foodies Festival yet. So we are really excited that we are finally going to the Tatton Park one on Sunday the 20th July! I had a browse at their pictures and it's an amazing Summer festival indeed! Hopefully the weather will be as good as the one held in London!
The good news for you is that I have 3 pairs, yes, 3 PAIRS of standard tickets to giveaway to the lucky 3 of you! Now what's so good about this festival that is worth your time to enter the Rafflecopter giveaway below, or even buy your own tickets? Their features includes:
- Brand New BBQ Arena showing hourly cooking demonstrations and visitors are invited to take part in the cooking and meat eating competitions!
- hourly Drink Masterclass for tastings and samplings
- hourly Chefs Theatre featuring Michelin-starred and top chefs from all over the UK and beyond showing you their techniques
- Pop Up Restaurant Tents for a relaxing sampling of signature dishes from top local restaurants
- Children Cookery Theatre for kids to learn practical cookery skills from the experts
- Street Food Avenue & World Food Pagodas is where you can most likely find us! Street food is my favourite, and this will be our opportunity to try something new!
- Producers Market where you can sample locally-grown food
- Live Entertainment Stage to spice up the food and drinks. It's a festival after all!
Have I convinced you yet? There are VIP tickets available as well for additional goodies and VIP area, or you can enter the following giveaway to win a pair of standard tickets to the festival! Good luck and I hope to see you there!
Deadline: Sunday 29th June 2014 midnight (where 12:01am is Monday)
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to the UK mainland only
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in this post's comment section (Disqus) to enter the giveaway. Please make sure that your name in DisQus or Facebook matches the name in Rafflecopter. If not, please add a means of ID on your comment so I can use it to link to your Rafflecopter entry. All entries that can't be matched will unfortunately be disqualified.
- If you have problem accessing Disqus, I'm also happy for you to leave the comment on Facebook under the giveaway post.
- Please make sure that your email used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- All entries will be checked.
- Winners will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly.
- Winners will be announced by Wednesday 2nd July 2014 on here, Twitter and Facebook.
- Winners will have to respond to my email by Friday 4th July, 2014 noon for tickets to arrive them before the festival. A new winner will be chosen after that who'll need to respond by the next day noon.
- The prize will be posted or emailed by the PR. Unfortunately I cannot be held responsible for missing prize, but if you have any enquiry do let me know and I'll try my best to help
- For a simple guide to Rafflecopter, please read Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide