As mentioned in my Official LolliBop Blogger post, I might have something for you as well while we plan for our LolliBop Festival trip. I'm keeping my promise of course and here is a chance for you to win a family ticket for 4 (please check the Terms and Conditions for further details) to go to the festival too!
LolliBop Festival is taking place at Hatfield House between 15th to 17th August. The all star line-up - aimed at children under 10 - combines some of the hottest names in kids entertainment, as well as hundreds of activities and interactive areas.
The program includes: Justin Fletcher, Mr Bloom, Mister Maker, Lazy Town and Sam & Mark on the main stage, plus live shows from Chris & Pui, Postman Pat, Scoobie-Doo, Swashbuckle & many more. Creative kids will love the new 'Join In with Southbank Centre' area with plenty of dress up, make and take and workshops. They also have a brand new active zone with footballing from Tottenham Hotspur, baby ballet, an old fashioned sports day and martial arts. Other highlights include Bear Grylls Survival Academy, LolliKitchen, LolliBooks and special areas featuring Thomas & Friends, a Disney Silent Disco & Skylanders Trap Team.
Hatfield House is easily accessible by road or rail, and is just 20 mins from London Kings Cross and has ample parking on site. The whole programme is for the under 10s and tickets are on sale now priced £18.00pp at http://www.
Simply answer the really simply question in the Rafflecopter below to enter. Good luck! x
Prize: 1 x LolliBop Festival 2014 Family Pass (admits 4 people)
Deadline: Sunday 13th July 2014 midnight (where 12:01am is Monday)
Terms & Conditions:
- One person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 12 months do not require a ticket)
- The winning family can attend on the day of their choice, either August 15, or August 16 or August 17
- The date must be specified at time of confirming the prize
- Travel and accommodation are not included
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered
- The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival
- The prize includes all events and activities at LolliBop but not food and drink from any stalls or bar
- The competition is open to the UK mainland only
- It is mandatory to answer the question correctly in this post's comment section (Disqus) to enter the giveaway. Please make sure that your name in DisQus or Facebook matches the name in Rafflecopter. If not, please add a means of ID on your comment so I can use it to link to your Rafflecopter entry. All entries that can't be matched will unfortunately be disqualified.
- If you have problem accessing Disqus, I'm also happy for you to leave the comment on Facebook under the giveaway post.
- Please make sure that your email used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- All entries will be checked.
- Winner will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly.
- Winner will be announced by Wednesday 16th July 2014 on here, Twitter and Facebook.
- Winner will have to respond to my email by Tuesday 22nd July, 2014 noon. A new winner will be chosen after that who'll need to respond by the next day noon.
- The prize will be posted or emailed by the PR. Unfortunately I cannot be held responsible for missing prize, but if you have any enquiry do let me know and I'll try my best to help
- For a simple guide to Rafflecopter, please read Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide