When I first discovered family planners back in 2011, I haven't bought another calendar since. It has to be one with a column for each family member, because this family is getting busier and busier, especially with the kids at school! Each time I would have to fill in my own column name and all the birthdays, but I finally found one that I didn't have to, as it's already pre-printed for me, plus some more!
I received a voucher to spend at Personal Planner from Blog On bloggers event goodie bag, and saw this fantastic Personalised Wall Planner, which is their latest product. I only had to top up £3.95 plus shipping to get it!
Personal Planner Wall Planner (£24.95 plus £2.95 p&p) can be fully personalised, including
- front cover (background and text), language used in the planner (how thoughtful!)
- number of columns (so flexible!), column title where you can add an image to it as well
- design theme for the inside, the starting month and year, and add special days to the dates including birthdays
- adding modules at the bottom such as Things to Do
The quality of the planner is really good, and I'm so happy that everything in the column and row header are filled so I don't have to write them on one by one each year! There is plenty of writing space which most wall planner lacks and I always ended up writing over other dates. The quality of the papers are fantastic and the print is great as well. I love it that there are pictures on each column, very personalised indeed!
It will be perfect if there is a cardboard back cover to keep the wall calendar straight, although as soon as you hang it up it shouldn't be a problem anymore (I just need to make sure it's well kept until the end of the year), and a wallet for each month to file letters away, although that can make the planner a bit bulky.
Overall I'm really pleased with the wall planner and I can't wait to replace the current one with it!
As it's close to Back to School, the lovely people at Personal Planner is offering one of you to win your very own Personalised Wall Planner! Simply enter through the Rafflecopter below. Good luck! x
Deadline: Sunday 31st August 2014 midnight (where 12:01am is Monday)
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to the UK including N. Ireland only
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in this post's comment section (Disqus) to enter the giveaway. Please make sure that you are not leaving comment as Anonymous, as I would not be able to check whether you've left an answer. If you have to comment as Anonymous, or if your Disqus ID is different from your Rafflecopter entry name, please add a means of ID on your comment that I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries will not be counted.
- If you have problem accessing Disqus, I also accept the answer answered in Facebook under the competition post.
- Make sure that your email used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- All entries will be checked.
- Winner will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly.
- Winner will be announced by Wednesday 3rd September 2014 on here, Twitter and Facebook.
- Winner will have to confirm their email address by Monday 8th August, 2014 noon. A new winner will be chosen after that
- A voucher code will be emailed to the winner by the PR that covers the prize for the wall planner, postage and packaging. I'm not responsible for any prize issue, but if you have any enquiry do let me know and I'll try my best to help
- For a simple guide to Rafflecopter, please read Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide
This competition is also listed on: