It's November! It's officially the month where talking about Christmas and do Christmassy things is okay! While I'm working hard to finalise the Christmas Gifts Guide and Giveaway, the lovely PR at Jelly Belly has kindly offered me 2 of their 2014 Advent Calendar to give away! It was suppose to go on the Christmas Gifts Guide but we want the winners to receive them before the 1st of December, so that they can start using the calendars to countdown to Christmas!
Apart from the advent calendar, Jelly Belly has a whole range of gifts set perfect for gifting this Christmas as well, including my favourite Jelly Belly Bean Tin products, their fans-must-have dispenser, gift boxes and hampers, etc etc. They have also launched the Jewel collection, which are so pretty and perfect for those who loves a bit of sparkle (me me me!) especially during this festive season; the new Tabasco or Draft Beer flavours are perfect gifts For Him or the adults! Jelly Belly has also just launched a new Jelly Belly Confections range, which covers other kind of sweets such as Sunkist Fruit Gems and Ditch Mints.
I highly recommend you to check their e-shop out, there is a lot of choices for everyone and who doesn't like Jelly Belly?
As mentioned above, I'm giving away 2 of this year's Jelly Belly Advent Calendar, each worth £12 (240g jelly beans) and comes with 24 compartments. Each compartment hides 1 of 24 flavoured Jelly Belly jelly bean pyramid bags, AND a special surprise flavour is hidden behind the Christmas Eve window as an extra treat!
If you like the sound of it, simply enter the Rafflecopter giveaway through the widget below. Good luck! x
Deadline: Wednesday 19th November 2014 midnight (where 12:01am is Monday)
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to the UK mainland only
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in the post's comment section (Disqus) to enter the giveaway. Please make sure that you are not leaving comment as Anonymous, as I would not be able to check whether you've left an answer. If you have to comment as Anonymous, or if your Disqus ID is different from your Rafflecopter entry name, please add a means of ID on your comment that I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries will not be counted.
- If you have problem accessing Disqus, I also accept comments left on Facebook under the giveaway post.
- Please make sure that your email used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- All entries will be checked.
- Winners will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly
- Winners will be announced by Thursday 20th November 2014 on here, Twitter and Facebook.
- Winners will have to respond to my email by Monday 24th November, 2014 noon. A new winner will be chosen after that.
- The prize will be posted by the PR. Unfortunately I cannot be held responsible for missing parcel, but if you have any enquiry do let me know and I'll try my best to help
- For a simple guide to Rafflecopter, please read Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide
This competition is also listed on: