It's been a while since I did my last giveaway/ competition, and here is one for the growing up ones!
My First Crayola and Huggies Pull Ups, one helps unlock your child's artistic potential, another specifically designed to make potty training easier. Both are there to help make sure children graduate with ease, hence they make the perfect partners!
HUGGIES® Pull-Ups are encouraging parents and toddlers to say goodbye to nappies and hello to learning pants! The new learning liner inside HUGGIES® Pull-Ups® allows children to feel wetness for a few moments, before quickly drawing the moisture away. This way, little ones will start to learn the difference between wet and dry and means they can ultimately stay dry on their own.
HUGGIES® Pull-Ups®, specifically designed to make potty training easier, have teamed up with Crayola® to help make sure your child graduates to real undies with ease.
Crayola® helps to unlock your child’s artistic potential. Ideal for the smallest of hands the safe and easy to use My First Crayola Jumbo Crayons® come in an array of bright colours and are the perfect tool for the
Crayola® My First Colouring Book®.
Visit www.pottytraining.co.uk for helpful tips and advice and for more information on the My First Crayola range, please visit www.crayola.co.uk
|Image does not necessary reflect the exact prize. Please refer to the prize details below|
For your chance to win 2 packs of HUGGIES® Pull-Ups® day time, 2 packs of HUGGIES® Pull-Ups® night time, Crayola My First Crayola Jumbo Crayons® and Crayola My First Colouring Book® . Simply answer the question in the Rafflecopter widget below.
Good luck! x
HUGGIES® Pull-Ups® day time x 2 packs (size of winner's choice)
HUGGIES® Pull-Ups® night time x 2 packs (size of winner's choice)
Crayola My First Crayola Jumbo Crayons® x 1
Crayola My First Colouring Book® x 1
Competition ends: Sunday 11th October 2015 Midnight
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to the UK only
- This prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered
- It is mandatory to leave the answer in the post's comment section (Disqus) to enter the competition. Please make sure that you are not leaving comment as Anonymous, as I will not be able to check whether you've left an answer. If you have to comment as Anonymous, or if your Disqus ID is different from your Rafflecopter entry name, please add a means of ID on your comment that I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries will not be counted.
- If you have problem accessing Disqus, I also accept comments left on Facebook under the competition's post.
- Please make sure that your email account used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- All entries will be checked.
- Winner with the correct answer will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly
- Winner will be announced by Wednesday 14th October 2015 on here, Twitter and Facebook.
- Winner will have to respond to my email by Sunday 18th October 2015 noon. A new winner will be chosen after that.
- The prize will be posted by the PR. Unfortunately I cannot be held responsible for missing parcel, but if you have any enquiry do let me know and I'll try my best to help
- You can visit Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide for simple instructions
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is also listed on:
This giveaway is also listed on: