*Please note that, due to one of the prize being a family ticket for a half term event, the winners will have to respond really quickly. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully and understand the deadlines. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Here is a quick giveaway for you in time for Halloween! Ghosthunters is out on DVD and we can't wait to watch it ourselves! I do however have 2 DVDs to giveaway, as well as a family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) to National Trust's Ghosthunters Halloween Icy Trail:
Details of the Icy Trail:
- October Half Term (24th October to 1st November 2015) at Ham House in Richmond
- Featuring the regular Ham House spooks alongside Hugo, our ASG (Averagely Spooky Ghost) and the dangerous AIG - Ancient Ice Ghost.
- The Ghosthunters Halloween Icy Trail will challenge families to locate the ghosts that are still lurking in the infamously haunted, 17th-century treasure trove that is Ham House, including the two new ghostly guests who have also taken up residence somewhere in the grounds.
- At the completion of the Icy trail after discovering the hidden ghosts, children will receive their own Ghosthunters badge and will have the chance to win themed prizes and merchandise.
It's a short giveaway as we want to make sure that the winner will get their tickets in time for the Halloween Icy Trail. In case you can't make it to the Icy Trail, I've split the prizes into 2 Rafflecopter widgets, but please feel free to enter both. However, to make it fair, it'll be 1 prize per winner.
Good luck! x
Prize (Rafflectoper 1):
Ghosthunters DVD - 2 Winners
Prize (Rafflecopter 2):
Ham House National Trust Ghosthunters Halloween Icy Trail - 1 winner
Competition ends: Tuesday 20th October 2015 Midnight (where 00:01am is Wednesday 21st October)
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to the UK only
- The prizes are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The family ticket (for 2 adults and 2 children) prize does not include travel, accommodation and other expenses
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in the post's comment section (Disqus) to enter the competition. Please make sure that you are not leaving comment as Anonymous, as I will not be able to check whether you've left an answer. If you have to comment as Anonymous, or if your Disqus ID is different from your Rafflecopter entry name, please add a means of ID on your comment that I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries won't be counted.
- If you have problem accessing Disqus, I also accept comments left on Facebook under the giveaway's post.
- Please make sure that your email account used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- All entries will be checked.
- Winners will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly
- Winners will be announced by Wednesday 21st October 2015 on here, Twitter and Facebook.
- Due to the half term starting and the nature of the prize, winners will have to respond to my email by Wednesday 21st October 2015 10pm. A new winner will be chosen after that.
- The prizes will be posted by the PR. Unfortunately I cannot be held responsible for missing parcel, but if you have any enquiry do let me know and I'll try my best to help
- You can visit Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide for Rafflecopter instructions