I have another DVD giveaway here for you!
Space Dogs: Adventure to the Moon (certificate U) is available on DVD from today (16th May 2016), and here is a chance to win one! I also have a couple of activity sheets below you can download and print for the little ones to do too.
Good luck! x
Pushok, the cheeky pup astronaut is on a mission to find his father who is trapped on the moon. Defying all odds, Pushok blasts off in a rocket to rescue his family, but quickly finds that he's not alone when he crosses paths with a macho monkey and lots of tiny green aliens.
Voices provided by Alicia Silverstone (Clueless, Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed) and Ashlee Simpson (Melrose Place, The Hot Chick), runs for 80 minutes and is retailed at RRP£7.99
Competition ends: Sunday 29th May 2016 Midnight (where 00:01am is Monday)
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to the UK only
- The prize cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in the post's comment section (Disqus) to enter the giveaway. Please make sure that you are not leaving comment as Anonymous, as I will not be able to check whether you've left an answer. If you have to comment as Anonymous, or if your Disqus ID is different from your Rafflecopter entry name, please add a means of ID on your comment that I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries won't be counted.
- If you have problem accessing Disqus, I also accept comments left on Facebook under the giveaway's post.
- Please make sure that your email account used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- All entries will be checked.
- Winner will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly
- Winner will be announced by Thursday 2nd June 2016 on here, Twitter and Facebook.
- Winner will have to respond to my email by Monday 6th June 2016 noon. A new winner will be chosen after the deadline.
- The prize will be posted by the PR. Unfortunately I cannot be held responsible for missing parcels, but if you have any enquiry do let me know and I'll try my best to help
- You can visit Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide for Rafflecopter instructions
This giveaway is also listed on: