|Roald Dahl books with new covers by Quentin Blake to celebrate Roald Dahl's 100 years anniversary.|
Available for pruchase in September 2016
The winner will win
- 15 new Roald Dahl front cover books to add to their school's library
- a family ticket for themself and their family to attend Tatton Park's Roald Dahl Phiz-Whizzing Trails
- a VIP experience at the Roald Dahl Big Picnic on 11th September 2016
- a gloriumptious goodie bag filled with Roald Dahl treats!
The runners up will also receive a goody bag
AND! The top 4 places will get their entries displayed in Tatton Park Mansion as part of the exclusive "Cover to Cover: Roald Dahl Around the World" exhibition, which showcases a fascinating selection of Roald Dahl book jackets from across the world and throughout time, until the 30th October 2016.
If you are interested, here are the details to enter:
Deadline: Friday 8th July 2016
Entrants: Children in the local area aged 5 to 11 years
Entry: Design your own front cover for a Roald Dahl book of your choice
How to enter:
- Submit through primary school (maximum 3 entries per school will be accepted)
- On the reverse of each entry, please include the name and year group of the child, as well as school name, address and telephone number
- Send the schools designs to: "Roald Dahl Competition" Tatton Park Education Department c/o Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
Entries will be judged by representatives of Tatton Park
Winners will be notified before the beginning of the summer holidays
Competition entries cannot be returned
The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
You can read more about the competition and other Roald Dahl 100 events held by Tatton Park here.
The school's competition has been launched to coincide with Penguin's re-release of a selection of Roald Dahl's works with 15 new front covers marking 100 years of Roald Dahl's beloved characters and stories. The new covered books will be available for purchase in September 2016.
It's a fantastic competition, so why not spread the word and let your schools know? Good luck! x