Being away from my beloved PC (and family!!) is quite inconvenient! I wasn't going to post anything during this time, but there are so many exciting news to share with you! So, although a bit plain, please bear with me and my wall of texts!
First update is for the Digital Kids Show during the Halloween weekened at Event City, Manchester:
YouTube Kids has signed up to be the major sponsor of Digital Kids Show!
- They will be creating fun demonstrations to show families exactly how to use the app and all the fun at their fingertips
- They will be running awesome workshops with some of their animation teams taking over the Children Media Zone
- YouTube Head of Kids and Family in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Greg Dray is joining Digital Kids Show's Advisory Board!
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment UK will be joining this year's Digital Kids Show!
- They will be bringing 2 of its latest releases to showcase at the family event including the hotly anticipated Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 following its launch on 28th October.
- Project CARS 'Game of the Year' will be showcased, with the addition of Oculus Rift VR offering family gamers the most realistic racing car experience possible
- PAC-MAN will also be making appearances at the show throughout the weekend
For more information about the Digital Kids Show, visit their official website, or click here for my previous posts.
See you there! X