I have felt Sands Alive in my hands at the Toy Fair, and there is something incredible about them. They are so so soft, yet will stick together when you mould them to. They don't dry out so if you accidentally leave them outside, that's ok too! It's non-toxic and no bacteria can grow on them, so they are perfectly safe for your kids to play with.
John Adams have a great award winning Sands Alive range out there, and have recently released a new set - Sands Alive Cake Shop, which is currently exclusive to Argos (RRP £19.99, suitable for age 3+), but you have a chance to win one here on my blog too!
Prize: John Adams Play Stuff Sands Alive Cake Shop set x 1
Competition ends: Sunday 2nd April 2017 Midnight (where 00:01am is Monday)
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to the UK only
- The prize cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- It is mandatory to leave an answer in the post's comment section (Disqus) to enter the competition. Please make sure that you are not leaving comment as Anonymous, as I will not be able to check whether you've left an answer. If you have to comment as Anonymous, or if your Disqus ID is different from your Rafflecopter entry name, please add a means of ID on your comment that I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries won't be counted.
- If you have problem accessing Disqus, I also accept answers left on Facebook under the competition's post.
- Please make sure that your email account used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- All entries will be checked.
- Winner will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly
- Winner will be announced by Wednesday 5th April 2017 on here, Twitter and Facebook.
- Winner will have to respond to my email by Tuesday 11th April 2017 noon. A new winner will be chosen after the deadline.
- The prize will be posted by the PR. I cannot be held responsible for missing parcels, but if you have any enquiry do let me know and I'll try my best to help
- You can visit Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide for Rafflecopter instructions
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Super Lucky's Blog