(Family pass giveaway details below)
I'm so looking forward to the Easter holiday starting this evening, the previous half term felt like months ago! We'll popping into Edinburgh for a few days, and we'll then be looking forward to May Spring Bank holiday (Saturday 27th May to Monday 30th May) because it'll be time for Geronimo Festival!
We went there last year and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. You can tell by the fact that we arrived early and still managed to stay right until the end! Here is my review for last year's Geronimo Festival.
But this year, I heard it's going to be bigger and better! And you can turn it into a camping trip too, because this year it'll be held at Arley Hall in Cheshire, and they have a child friendly camping ground! You can read my first post for this year's Geronimo Festival here.
The updates are as follows:
Justin Fletcher, Cook and Line, Katy Ashworth, Mr. Bloom, Andy Day, Alex Winter, Amazing Arabella, Luke & Emma (Hi-5), Sohan, Junior Frood, Lloyd Warbey (Art Attack)
Note: Some of the stars only appear on specific dates, you can check when on Geronimo Festival's website under the Line-ups section)
Shows, spectacles and hands-on activities including:Rajasthan's Elite Street Superstars
Geronimo Festival Circus
The Circus House
- kids can try out their circus skills too!
The Show Ground Arena
- World Class PRO BMX and Mountain Bike Stunts by Guinness World Record holder Jex Avery
- Fire Stunt Displays
- Shetland Pony Grand Nationals
- Mr. Wilson's Second Liners
- New Orleans Funeral Street Parade meets 90s club classics rave
- Rockin' Rhinos 'rocking-up nursery rhyme remixes
- Meet YouTubers and Gamers
- Try their hand at all the latest technology
- double decker Gamers Bus packed with the latest gaming tech
- multiplayer mayhem
Marine's inflatable assault course
The UK's first fully mobile, interactive 30 metre long trailer cave
4 climbing towers and digital traverse wall
Tiny Talk signing classes and sensory activities
Little Learners (award-winning messy play)
Mark making class
Dance Baby Sling dance classes
- using gentle movements choreographed to stimulate every area of the baby's brain
Camping & Glamping
- Bring your own tent, caravan or motorhome, or hire from their many glamping options (fully equipped, spacious and unique boutique tents)
- Promise you will be pitched with friends regardless of group size or when you arrive
- Campers can access the site from 8am on Friday 26th May 2017. Please note that no events programme is scheduled to take place the evening of 26th May. Some catering outlets will be operating, please see website and social media for more information.
Under 2s go free
Carers go free
day tickets start from £25 per person
2-days pass is £39 per person
3-days pass is £55 per person
weekend camping pass (with tickets to the festival) is £60 per person
weekend caravan/ campervan pass (with tickets to the festival) is £90 per person
Car parking fee is £10 per vehicle, and I recommend pre booking this as it'll be £20 at the gate.
Please read the full details on their website regarding prices.
- Adults must be accompanied by children to enter Geronimo Festival
- As a thank you to loyal festival goers, repeat guests will also be treated to a free wrist band ride for Geronimo's Fun Fair
- Geronimo Festival is open from 9am to 6pm, Saturday 27th May to Monday 29th May 2017.
- programme varies each day, please see the website for full daily line ups.
- Festival ticket does not include access to Arley Hall
----- Geronimo Festival 2017 Family Ticket Giveaway ------
With all that exciting updates, I hope I have enticed you to at least consider going this year! AND! I have one family pass for this year's Geronimo Festival (for Sunday or Bank Holiday Monday) to giveaway too! Please read the details carefully, and good luck!
Prize: Geronimo Festival Family Pass x 1
Prize covers: 4 people, at least one person must be above 18 years old (under 2 goes free)
Applicable for: Sunday 28th May 2017 OR Monday 29th May 2017 (winner's choice)
Giveaway ends: Tuesday 18th April 2017 Midnight (where 00:01am is Wednesday)
The rest of the Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to the UK and N. Ireland only
- The prize cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered. Transport or additional spending are not covered by the family pass.
- To leave a comment for the blog comment entry, you can either leave it in this post's comment section (Disqus), or on Facebook under the giveaway's post. Please make sure that you are not leaving a comment as Anonymous, as I will not be able to check whether it's you who has left it. If you have to comment as Anonymous, or if your Disqus ID is different from your Rafflecopter entry name, please add a means of ID on your comment that I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries won't be counted.
- Please make sure that your email account used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- All entries will be checked.
- Winner will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly
- Winner will be announced by Friday 21st April 2017 on here, Twitter and Facebook.
- Winner will have to respond to my email by Friday 28th April 2017 noon. Date of attending Geronimo Festival must be specified at this point. A new winner will be chosen after the deadline.
- The family pass is non-transferrable. Names of the winner and family will be added to the guest list. Please note that ID will be required upon arrival when collecting the wristbands.
- You can visit Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide for Rafflecopter instructions
This giveaway is also listed on:
Super Lucky's Blog