Have you seen my previous post about these Smart Egg Labyrinth Puzzles? We really love them and think that they are a brilliant puzzle for kids and adults alike to do. Esdevium Games have kindly offered 3 of the eggs for me to give away here! If you and/ or your child like a fun brain teaser, then get entering! Details are below. Good luck! x
Prize 1: 1-layer Smart Egg - Dino x 1
Prize 2: 2-layers Smart Egg - Blue Dragon x 1
Prize 3: 2-layers Smart Egg - Black Draon x 1
Giveaway ends: Sunday 23rd April 2017 Midnight (where 00:01am is Monday)
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to the UK only
- The prize cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- To leave a comment for the blog comment entry, you can either leave it in this post's comment section (Disqus), or on Facebook under the giveaway's post. Please make sure that you are not leaving a comment as Anonymous, as I will not be able to check whether it's you who has left it. If you have to comment as Anonymous, or if your Disqus ID is different from your Rafflecopter entry name, please add a means of ID on your comment that I can use to link it to your Rafflecopter entry. Unfortunately if I can't, all your entries won't be counted.
- Please make sure that your email account used to enter the Rafflecopter is active, and you do check the spam folder in case the email I sent you ended up there
- All entries will be checked.
- Winners will be drawn by the Rafflecopter randomly. The first name drawn will win prize 1, and the last name drawn will win prize 3
- Winners will be announced by Wednesday 26th April 2017 on here, Twitter and Facebook.
- Winners will have to respond to my email by Friday 2nd May 2017 noon. A new winner will be chosen after the deadline.
- The prizes will be posted by the PR. I cannot be held responsible for missing parcels, but if you have any enquiry do let me know and I'll try my best to help
- You can visit Di Coke's Rafflecopter Guide for Rafflecopter instructions
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is also listed on:
Super Lucky's Blog